This video provides concrete examples of big data being used to help improve health care. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include:
- Do I currently use any methods of collecting big data?
- Have I ever shared big data with others through traditional or non-traditional methods?
- Are there other ways to possibly apply big data to health care, in an effort to improve patient health outcomes?
- Describe a reason for which a researcher might want to pull patient data
- Explain how big data can positively impact health care
- Cite an example of big data in use
Presented By: François Modave
Instructions: After watching the video tutorial, complete the following practice assessment. Choose the best answer for each question, and check your response for immediate feedback.
What activities do you do on projects you’re involved with?