In this lesson you will find an introduction to the curriculum program, and a description of how the program is set up. Also discussed are different levels of certification that you can achieve through the course of this training program. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include:
- What is an Open Educational Resource?
- What is my desired level of engagement as a Citizen Scientist?
- What type of activities can I expect in the Citizen Science program?
- Introduce learners to the Citizen Science program
- Discuss the Citizen Science curriculum as an Open Educational Resource
- Describe the activities involved in the Citizen Science curriculum
Presented By: Betsy Shenkman
What do you enjoy most about being a Citizen Scientist?